Girl Scout Gold Award

Girl Scout Gold Award

Monday, July 4, 2011

Sweet!

So on July 2nd, I received a phone call from our house sitter saying that a strange package had arrived.  He told me that when he opened it, he saw that there was a very nice telescope inside.  It was the donated item from Woodland Hills Camera and Telescope!  I am quite excited about this donation and I cannot wait to get home to see the beautiful telescope!  In the mean time, I have been collecting quite a bit of data about different constellations and what times of the year that they can be seen.  On the same day that I received the phone call, I planned out my entire program and made a rough draft of how I want the poster board to look.  In short, everything is slowly coming together.  =)  Now if we can only get to camp!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment